Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting Wired

Duke is convinced that productivity is directly related to the amount of caffeine you consume. So, since I am in crunch mode, I am living by his advice and drinking as much coffee as possible. I love coffee and drink a cup every morning, but this process is making me a little sick of it. So I've been mixing it up. Instead of getting regular coffee, I've indulged in a few specialty drinks. But I can't drink those non-stop so I've been at a little bit of a loss. Today I started crossed over to become an official caffeine abuser and, after drinking a small cup of coffee at home, followed by a grande mocha light, I bought myself a double shot of espresso. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I immediately had to chug a bottle of water because this espresso was unbelievably strong. Wow. That is an entirely different world of coffee and I felt a little bit like a drug addict, chugging the shot in the car before I went into the library. Yikes, I didn't realize it would get to this point!



But I have to say, the caffeine really does help keep me motivated. And I have just two weeks until my exam so I will continue this bad habit until then. The day after my test I will probably have the world's worst caffeine headache!

1 comment:

  1. Please know I'm expecting a new post after your exam tomorrow. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete