Thursday, December 8, 2011

MIA: Why I haven't blogged in a month

Wow, the past month FLEW BY! Let's just say it has been filled with:

3,000 + miles of:

but this time it had a roof top carrier on, and was not quite as sparkly....
...this picture is from the day I bought the dear old Baruga!

The last month also included:

A stop at home before our roadtrip, where I revealed my new harido:

It was well received!

A roadtrip to FL with Virginia and a stop to see Olivia and Baby Mia in Charleston:

Mia is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!



Once we got to West Palm Beach, Virginia and I enjoyed some:

Reading/Sun Bathing/Napping




Then there was a trip to Miami where we visited Dave in the studio:




Then we had the Duncan family visit for a week over Thanksgiving and we did lots of:

Barbequing...yum!

Enjoying the Ocean

Tube Time!


Sunsets that we saw every night while eating on the dock!



Inbetween visitors we managed to create a makeshift Christmas Tree:



Then two days after the Duncans left, my mom came for a week!

We got out of a movie just in time to see a Christmas Boat Parade!

Duke isn't as excited to have his picture taken as I am!


So I hope you will excuse my lack of blogging, because we have been busy!
We are going to lighten our schedule for the next two weeks....oh wait, a trip to the Keys and a trip to Orlando are in the next 10 days. I guess we aren't slowing down, but we are having tons of fun!










1 comment: