Monday, August 29, 2011

BLACKOUT!

Hurricane Irene, not-so-serene. Yesterday was weird. We were supposed to get hit really hard by the hurricane, but it was so NOT bad that Duke and I went grocery shopping in the middle of the "storm"! Thankfully we were back home when, a few hours later (about 8 pm) the wind really started to pick up and the power went out. It was weird though, because it was very windy but hardly rained.

The worst damage I saw today were a few large branches on the side of the road. Vermont, however, got hit really hard with lots of rain and flooding. I hope our friends and family in VT are ok!

Friends, you need to check out my bridesmaid and dear friend, Eva Marx's new blog!! So excited to be bloggers together, Eva! :)
http://www.steelandskirts.blogspot.com/

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy! I enjoy blogging with you too. :) You are my inspiration to pick it up again!

    ReplyDelete