Thursday, August 25, 2011

Music to Our Ears

Have you ever seen anything like this?




I have, in musical form. Come to the Duncan household on a random weeknight, and you'll encounter what I'm talking about....techno. Duke got super into techno while studying for the Step 1 last year. I used to think it was a little weird (I mean, we're not in Europe, and we're not trying to get wild at 7:30 on a Tuesday) but he is convinced that it is the best study music--no words, no distractions, just straight energy-inducing beats. I have to say that I now like it. There's a lot of studying going on at this house, so we listen to a lot of techno these days.


But if you're not into getting your heart rate up while studying, I have an alternative -- the original sounds of Christopher Taylor Duncan, my own private musician.




He is such a good guitar player, and his songs are always hilarious!!! He has a great stage presence, too. :) He always brings a smile to my face!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha... SO cute. The next thing you'll have to try is house music - it's all the rage in Europe. I'd never even heard of it before my semester in Germany.

    ReplyDelete